Win an Oculus Quest 2 With Virtuworx
We are giving 2 lucky winners the chance to WIN 1 of 2 Oculus Quest 2 VR headsets with Virtuworx.
To enter all you need to do is visit the below link and follow the steps. Enter the secret code DOMOREKNOWMORE for 10 bonus entries to increase your chances of winning!
- Boardroom Session UI overhaul: Boardrooms now have a clean slick friendly look, and more useful features such as the person who is speaking will appear on screen and switch between whoever is currently speaking.
- New booth UI improvements: The booths now have a singular edit and save button making it more user friendly. They also have an information button now to open the booth info card.
- Sound effects for calls and chats: Now you will receive a notification message when joining a call or receiving a message.
- New Exhibitor Interactive Booth Views and Editing UI: The Connect booths now have a 2D visual view that is very aesthetically pleasing and has a better user UI.
- New Speaker And Session UI: Sessions have been overhauled to have a more slick, clean and easy feel to them, you’ll be able to see whether the speaker is on screen or not and see the speakers PING.
- Screen sharing now has media injection: Screenshares now have the option to include audio and select between different tabs to show only a specific page/application instead of the entire screen.
Meet Heather Courage, our QA, QC and Support Manager for Virtuworx, our new virtual events, training and remote work platform. After joining The Virtulab team 8 months ago, Heather and her team have been an integral part in ensuring that our platform provides our customers with the best experience possible, as well as providing help when needed.
August 31, 2021
How to build a responsible approach for the use of VR and AI
November 25, 2021
When artificial reality and virtual reality first arrived on the scene, many people were concerned for their own safety and […]
FREE PDF: Your Ultimate Guide to Hosting a Successful Virtual or Hybrid Event
November 16, 2021
There’s always more to learn when it comes to throwing an event that is deemed successful by you, attendees and […]