Win an Oculus Quest 2 With Virtuworx
We are giving 2 lucky winners the chance to WIN 1 of 2 Oculus Quest 2 VR headsets with Virtuworx.
To enter all you need to do is visit the below link and follow the steps. Enter the secret code DOMOREKNOWMORE for 10 bonus entries to increase your chances of winning!
- Boardroom Session UI overhaul: Boardrooms now have a clean slick friendly look, and more useful features such as the person who is speaking will appear on screen and switch between whoever is currently speaking.
- New booth UI improvements: The booths now have a singular edit and save button making it more user friendly. They also have an information button now to open the booth info card.
- Sound effects for calls and chats: Now you will receive a notification message when joining a call or receiving a message.
- New Exhibitor Interactive Booth Views and Editing UI: The Connect booths now have a 2D visual view that is very aesthetically pleasing and has a better user UI.
- New Speaker And Session UI: Sessions have been overhauled to have a more slick, clean and easy feel to them, you’ll be able to see whether the speaker is on screen or not and see the speakers PING.
- Screen sharing now has media injection: Screenshares now have the option to include audio and select between different tabs to show only a specific page/application instead of the entire screen.
Meet Heather Courage, our QA, QC and Support Manager for Virtuworx, our new virtual events, training and remote work platform. After joining The Virtulab team 8 months ago, Heather and her team have been an integral part in ensuring that our platform provides our customers with the best experience possible, as well as providing help when needed.
August 31, 2021
3 safety advantages of unmanned aerial vehicles (drones)
April 12, 2022
When it comes to the safety and ethics of commercial drone use, there seems to be a lot of contention […]
How the metaverse could forge the way to new virtual reality
March 7, 2022
The idea of the metaverse has been lying just below the surface for a few years now, with mainly only […]
What is Amara’s Law and why it’s more important now than ever
January 26, 2022
A problem many tech innovators have is that they don’t know how to manage the natural influx of interest upfront, […]